- Industry standard jog & shuttle control
- Prefect for time line editing control
- Supports keystrokes, game controller, and media commands
- Free SDK offer full access to raw positioning data
- Individual addressable backlighting under each key
- Suitable for desktop, or mounted use
- Infinite rotating jog wheel with 10 detents
- Return to zero shuttle wheel with fifteen programmable zones
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, Linux, and Android
Program commands in up to fifteen zones on the shuttle ring - seven clockwise, seven counter-clockwise, and one at zero. Program separate commands for clockwise and counterclockwise rotation of the jog wheel. Alternatively, raw positioning data may be read from the device as described in our free SDK.
The full travel keys have the same feel as a standard keyboard and angled feet give the unit a slight tilt for better viewing of the key legends. Blue and red addressable backlighting enhances key identification in low light environments.
An embedded Jog & Shuttle control with 68 programmable keys and addressable backlighting. Perfect for time line navigation and editing control.