View Our Chair Fitting Form - Click Here
- QUICK SHIP: ships in 24 to 48 hours
- tCentric Hybrid Foam: Dual density molded polyurethane foam
- Multi Tilt Mechanism includes: Infinite lock free float, Back angle adjustment, Adjustable spring tension, Infinite forward tilt lock out
- Front upholstered dual curve backrest (19”W x 25”H)
- 5” Patented back height adjustment system
- Solid Back Cap (midnight black)
- tCentric Lumbar support with air lumbar (pump)
- Tailored upholstery on seat pan
- Features Seat Slider with 2 1/2" depth adjustment
- Eight ply hardwood seat structure
- 125MM Long Tapered Pneumatic Lift – Seat Height 15 ¾” - 20 ¼”
- 26” High Profile Glass Reinforced Nylon Base
- Dual Wheel Urethane Casters 2 (hard surface & carpet flooring)
- 3” Height and Width Adjustable Arms with Oval Urethane Arm Caps
- Arm cap dimensions: 4 1/4"W x 10 5/8"L
- Fabric: Open House Black Onyx
- Some assembly required
- Measurements/Overall Dimensions: Boxed Weight/Size: 56 lbs/11.7 cu.ft
- Warranty: 12 years
- BIFMA compliant
- Weight capacity: Guaranteed for up to 350 lbs.
- Available in 3 sizes: Petite, Standard & Plus:
- Petite Seat: 18.5”w X 17”d with 2 ½” depth adjustable seat slider
- Standard Seat: 20"w x 19"d with 2 ½” depth adjustable seat slider
- Plus Seat: 22"w x 19"d with 2 ½” depth adjustable seat slider
The tCentric Hybrid™ is the perfect fusion between aesthetics and the highest ergonomic standards.
The dual curve upholstered backrest is designed to hug the user’s back for superior lateral support, while also providing excellent lumbar and thoracic support.
The use of ergoCentric’s patented technology provides infinite back height adjustment capabilities, an essential feature of a quality ergonomic task chair. Dual density foam and fabric seat ensure the user never bottoms out and provides ultimate comfort. It also reduces the pressure points of the sit bones and under the thighs with waterfall front seat edge design.
Multi-Tilt mechanism is highly adjustable allowing you to change your position throughout the day. It is great for those who want the option of being able to engage the forward seat tilt to help relieve under-thigh pressure when needed. It has an infinite locking seat tilt function with tension control, a free-float tilt function, and an infinite forward tilt lockout. It has independent back angle adjustment and 2 ½" of seat depth adjustment.