- The Sacro Low Profile is ideal for tall body types and/or vehicles with limited headroom
- 1”x1/8” annealed carbon steel frames
- Specially compounded internal rubber supports
- Impact resistant zinc plated hinges
- Durable, high quality automotive grade woven fabric cover
- 1” proprietary visco-elastic memory foam in back and ¼” foam in the seat
- Easily transportable with attached carry handle
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Available in Black. Removable covers are available in a variety of colors.
- Made in the U.S.A
Portable and Flexible: While our seats are designed for maximum pain relief in automotive seats, they can also be used in a wide variety of seating situations including airplanes, office chairs, stadium/theater seats, dining chairs, etc. The attached carrying handle makes it easy to transport your McCarty’s seat anywhere you need it.
McCarty’s Sacro-Ease® Sacro Low Profile replaces the 1” memory foam in the seat of the Sacro Standard with ¼” foam to maximize head clearance. This is ideal for those that are very tall and/or have limited head room in their vehicle.
Sacro Low Profile is no ordinary lumbar support. Designed and patented by an Orthopedic Surgeon, it is designed for custom fit to your specific lumbar needs. The annealed carbon steel frame allows the lumbar support to be custom fit and fined tuned to your body for perfect posture and maximum back pain relief and the 1” visco-elastic memory foam in the back and 1/4” foam in the seat alleviate pain caused by pressure points.