- Effectively manages cables and wires to improve access and reduce clutter and associated hazards
- Easy installation with two screws or double-sided tape
- Tape can support 3.6 kg (8 lbs) of equipment
- Finger-friendly edge facilitates routing or another access
- Sleek, unobtrusive design
- Textured surface hides fingerprints
- Fire-retardant additive reduces risk of fire
- Available in 2.6" and 3.6" diameter
- Colors: Gray & Black
- Lengths: 17" & 24"
Ideal for cubicles, training and conference rooms, trading environments and private or open plan offices, the award-winning NeatLinks cable management system makes the tangled clutter of cables, power strips and ballasts a thing of the past. NeatLinks promotes a more organized workspace and gets wires off the floor to keep under-desk areas hazard-free and easy to clean.
Customize Your Space - NeatLinks channels can be installed in countless configurations to accommodate each user and unique work environment. For optimal use, power strips and ballasts should be stored in large-diameter 91 mm (3.6") channels and cables routed through small-diameter 66 mm (2.6") channels.
Easy Installation - Using just two screws or mounting tape, NeatLinks can be installed in countless configurations to accommodate each user and unique work environment. NeatLinks can support up to 3.5 kg (8 lbs.) of equipment.
Out of Sight - With a sleek, unobtrusive design, NeatLinks organizes cables while remaining discreet under desks. The textured surface hides fingerprints, while curved, finger-friendly angles at the ends of each channel eases routing and allows visual access.