- 400 keyboard tray platform offers the widest single surface for a keyboard tray
- Diagonal keyboard tray design supports nearly all standard keyboards and made to fit most desks.
- The keyboard platform is made of phenolic: it's an ultra-strong, remarkably thin (1/4") composite that’s non-toxic, durable and easy to clean
- The platform design supports multiple keyboards and mice combos and will fit most desks, including corner desks, using the variety of tracks lengths and corner sleeves available.
- No mouse platforms come with this board since the work surface is so large; users would reach too far for a mouse outside their neutral reach zone
- Keyboard Arm sold separately
- Dimensions: 27.5" W x 11.5" D
The Humanscale 400 Big Diagonal keyboard tray platform design ensures that users type and mouse within their neutral reach zone, creating a safe, comfortable and sustainable work environment. The neutral zone in a standard office workspace is defined as the area where a user sits and works at a desk and can easily reach and interact with surrounding computer accessories, including a keyboard and mouse. The 400 board keeps everything on one work surface instead of using a mousing platform; this keeps a mouse on the same tilt as the keyboard in use.