- Adjusts to fit CPUs 3.5" to 9" wide and 12' to 22" high
- Designed to easily support CPUs weighing up to 50lbs
- Slides smoothly on nylon glides in 16" track
- Rotates a full 360° for complete access to cables and ports
- Adjustable mounting plate
- Fast and simple tool-free installation via Quick Lock Technology
- 15-year 24/7 warranty
- Recycled Content: 13% post-consumer, 1% pre-consumer
- Made predominantly of aluminum and steel
- Contains 51% recycled content and is 99% recyclable
- Colors: Brushed Aluminum Finish Black and Brushed Aluminum Finish White
Humanscale's range of innovative accessories, such as CPU holders, make the ergonomic workstation more functional for the user. Humanscale CPU600 lets the user securely store hardware under the desk, so it’s off the work surface and floor. Its easy installation saves the user time and money, and its clever design allows the computer to stay cool.
With tool-free installation and a sleek silhouette, the CPU600 offers convenient access to ports and drives. Designed to allow for quick hardware upgrades and repairs, it evolves with the user’s technology for easy maintenance and use. This flexible workspace solution fits computers that are 90 mm (3.5") to 230 mm (9") wide and 306 mm (12") to 510 mm (20") tall.
Design Story - Created by the Humanscale Design Studio, the CPU600 is a new standard in CPU holders. Clever design features such as proprietary friction locks and Quick Track make installation and removal for servicing simpler and quicker than any CPU holder on the market. Made predominantly of steel, followed by aluminum, the CPU 600 is highly recyclable.