- Glides smoothly on horizontal track for easy access and convenient stowing
- 360º swivel for effortless access to cables, ports and drives
- Quick track bracket enables tool-free installation and removal
- Easily adjusts to accommodate CPUs of various sizes
- Elevates CPU to protect it from damage and to provide maximum floor clearance
- Non-skid pads protect CPU exterior
- Promotes long CPU life by allowing CPUs to stay cool and vent freely
Built to accommodate the smaller profiles of today’s technology, Humanscale’s latest CPU holder combines superior function and ease of use with stylish aesthetics.
Like its larger counterpart, the CPU600, Humanscale CPU200 provides convenient access to ports and cables, quick and easy installation and removal, and an under-desk track mount with 360-degree swivel capability. But the CPU200 is built to house CPUs 25 - 127 mm (1" - 5") in width and 152 - 305 mm (6" - 12") in height, virtually any compact CPU up to 6.8 kgs (15 lbs).
Containing 48% recycled and 99% recyclable content, the CPU200 is made primarily of recycled aluminum and steel. Finish options include Black with Brushed Aluminum or White with Brushed Aluminum.