View Our Chair Fitting Form - Click Here
- QUICK SHIP: ships in 24 to 48 hours
- tCentric All Mesh Seat with 30% glass filled Nylon frame
- Airless Cushion Technology
- Synchro Glide Mechanism include seat tilt lockout, Free float, Independent back angle adjustment, Synchro 2:1 ratio, Adjustable spring tension, 1 ¾ Depth Adjustable Seat slider
- Midnight Black Dual Curve Collage Elastomeric Mesh Back 19”w x 25”h
- Includes durable cushioned adjustable headrest with three pivot points. Offers 7" of vertical and horizontal adjustments. Dampers in pivot mechanism allow the headrest to be moved to the desired position without loosening.
- Headrest dimensions 11 3/4"W x 1 1/2" H
- 5” Patented back height adjustment system
- 125MM Long Tapered Pneumatic Lift – Seat Height 17” – 21 ½”
- 26” High Profile Glass Reinforced Nylon Base
- Dual Wheel Urethane Casters 2 (hard surface & carpet flooring)
- Includes TC armrests with 4” height adjustment (5 ¾”-9 ¾”) and 2" width adjustment. Polyurethane arm pad 5”W x 10"L
- Measurements/Overall Dimensions: Boxed Weight/Size: 46.4 lbs/11.7 cu.ft
- Warranty: 12 years
- BIFMA compliant
- Weight capacity: Guaranteed for up to 350 lbs.
- Available in 3 sizes: Petite, Standard & Plus:
- Petite Seat: 20"w X 16.5”d with 1 ¾” depth adjustable seat slider
- Standard Seat: 21"w x 18 ½” with 1 ¾” depth adjustable seat slider
- Plus Seat: 21"w x 21 ½”d with 1 ¾” depth adjustable seat slider
The tCentric Hybrid™ is the perfect fusion between aesthetics and the highest ergonomic standards.
The dual curve elastomeric mesh backrest is designed to hug the user’s back for superior lateral support, while also providing excellent lumbar and thoracic support. Patent-pending Airless Cushion Technology™ works with the mesh seat to ensure the user never bottoms out or sinks too low into the mesh. It also reduces the pressure points under the thighs from the front edge of the seat frame.
The use of ergoCentric’s patented technology provides infinite back height adjustment capabilities, an essential feature of a quality ergonomic task chair.
Synchro Glide mechanism is highly adjustable allowing you to change your position throughout the day. Synchro chairs are ideal for commercial applications such as data entry and clerical work as well as institutional applications such as computer labs, library seating and study tables. The synchro chair mechanism provides a synchronized movement between the seat and back rest. It has an infinite locking seat tilt function with tension control, a free-float tilt function, and it has independent back angle adjustment and 2 ½" of seat depth adjustment.
The headrest has 3 pivot points with 7" vertical and horizontal adjustments that allow the headrest to be moved to the desired position without loosening for maximum range of adjustability.