- Distinctive clean lines create a timeless aesthetic that reflects today’s designed environments
- Form-Sensing Mesh Technology takes mesh support to the next level Non-stretch, tri-panel backrest provides instant, extraordinary comfort and lumbar support
- Automatic weight-sensitive recline ergonomically accommodates users without the clumsy interference of external devices or mechanisms for ultimate ease of use
- Pivoting backrest adjusts to the changing needs of the spine
- Shaped seat cushions are carefully sculpted to fit the body’s contours to enhance ergonomic comfort Size-adjustable design fits more than 95% of the population
- Optional, high-performance armrests move forward and backward, as well as inward and outward Light weight allows for easy mobility
- Fewer parts and manufacturing processes make the chair more sustainable
- Content—consisting predominantly of aluminum, with some steel and plastic components— makes the chair more durable and long-lasting.
- Adjustable Duron Arms
- Black frame with black trim
- Foam seat pan
- Standard 3" carpet casters
- 5” cylinder
- LEAD TIME: 7 to 10 working days
Humanscale is the leading designer and manufacturer of high-performance ergonomic products that improve the health and comfort of work life. Their award-winning office solutions – including self-adjusting seating, sit/stand desks, monitor arms and task lighting – inspire movement and support the user in their every posture.