WORK FROM HOME SPECIAL Features:
- Table tops available with the base come in a natural light maple laminate finish with a matching 1/8” ABS edge band.
- Sleek 3⁄4” thick rectangular shaped tops
- Tops available in 3 sizes: 48"W x 24"D, 48"W x 30"D, 60"W x 30"D
- Tops come predrilled for installation on the base
- Sit/Stand Table base height range: 26 3/4" to 46 1/2" high
- Speed: 1" per second
- Load capacity: 154 lbs.
- ANSI/BIFMA rated
- Power Supply is UL certified
- Color: Powder Coated Silver Base with Light Maple Worksurface
The HighRise Sit/Stand Desk is an elegant height adjustable table, with an open, unencumbered design, perfect for home or office use. The expandable frame accommodates various width tops, and it’s height range (from 26.75” to 46.5”) is easily controlled by a low voltage electric motor with a simple ‘up / down’ switch. The square shaped, two stage column legs, quietly raise and lower the table top to your desired height, with a rated weight capacity of up to 154 lbs. The table base is finished in a smooth silver color powder coating. Assembly is easy using the included step by step diagram instructions. The HighRise table is ANSI/BIFMA tested and approved, and the power supply is UL certified.