- Designed for Adobe After Effects CC
- Compatible with Windows 7 - 11
- ASTRA 2 keyboard
- Backlit keys
- Dimmable light with 5 selectable levels
- Built-in USB 3.0* hub
- Multimedia keys
- Full-sized F-row
- Scissor-switch keys with tactile feedback
- Color-coded labelled shortcut keys with graphical commands
- Dimensions - 17 5/8” x 6” x 11/4” (446mm x 150mm x 30mm)
- Net weight - 2.1 lbs (950 grams)
- Number of keys - 108 (ANSI version) 109 (ISO version)
- Manufactured for 10.000.000 keystrokes per key
- USB cable with separate keyboard and hub connections
- Key travel 9/64" (3.5 mm)
ASTRA 2 keyboard for After Effects CC
The ASTRA 2 backlit keyboard features an elegant, black keyboard with low-profile scissor-switch keys for a light, yet responsive feel. With five selectable light levels, the ASTRA 2 is the perfect choice for any lighting conditions. The keyboard features a USB 3.0* hub to enable you to connect e.g. mouse, phone, contour shuttle or a USB-dongle.
The ASTRA 2 keyboard is developed with two USB cables; a grey one for the keyboard itself, and a black one for the USB hub to avoid problems with installations, that require a KVM extender.
In addition, the ASTRA 2 has a full-sized F-row and multimedia keys to provide full control and effectiveness.
To power the keyboard, you need to plug in the grey USB connector. If you need to activate the USB hub, on the back of the keyboard, plug in the black USB connector.
The Adobe After Effect dedicated Logickeyboard also features all the regular letters, numbers, and symbol labelling that you will find on a conventional keyboard, it can simply be used as a substitute for it. The keyboard is easy to plug in and requires no software installation.