- Best-in-class weight capacity range of 5 to 25 lbs makes specification simple
- No need to pay more for that "heavy duty" arm to support your Apple monitor or All-in-One
- Sleek, solidly-constructed forged aluminum arms in subtle silver & black finishes
- Enhanced patented Centris Extreme Tilt provides +75°, -10° of effortless tilt, for optimal viewing comfort whether sitting or standing
- Enhanced column interface enables easy upgrades from single- to dual- or triple-monitor installations without impacting the existing installation, future-proofing your investment
- 20" (508 mm) of total height adjustment range
- 13" (330 mm) of dynamic height adjustment using smooth motion gas-spring technology
- Additional 7" (178 mm) of manual height adjustment on the column
- Enhanced 3-step installation and quick-release monitor interface for easy mounting and maintenance, with included tool storage in the updated base
- Easily clamps to edge of desk, through standard grommet hole, or through bolt hole with included kit
- Tool-free cable management covers for a clean, professional look
- With high levels of recycled content & a highly-recyclable design, Chief Kontour monitor arms may contribute to valuable LEED-CI, -NC, and -EB credits
- Most Kontour K1 products are TAA-compliant - see respective product pages for details
- K1C220 dual desk mount monitor arm
- TAA compliant
- Maximum horizontal reach: 13.9"
- Total height adjustment: 20" - dynamic adjustment of 13" plus manual adjustment on column of 7"
- Weight capacity: 5 - 25 lbs per monitor
- Easy upgrade to triple monitor configuration
- Typical screen size: 10" - 30" diagonal
Chief K1C220 enhanced Kontour K1C Dynamic Height-Adjustable Column Mounts are the perfect solutions for the office, healthcare facilities or home. K1C mounts provide the maximum amount of both dynamic and manual height adjustment for the ultimate ergonomic solution. And best-in-class weight capacity range makes specification simple.
Key enhancements have been made to Chief's patented Centris Extreme Tilt technology for effortless fingertip monitor positioning. Kontour monitor mounts float your displays in the optimal ergonomic position above your work surface to create a more productive and comfortable work environment.