- Ideal for factories, harsh environments, hospitals, laboratories, office settings
- Designed with fidgeting in mind to encourage blood circulation and help reduce stress on the hips, knees and ankles of workers who sit for extended periods.
- Encourages the recovery process by allowing the user to maintain a normal, healthy foot position and blood flow.
- Features include height adjustability from five to eleven inches in one-inch increments when platform is affixed to base frame OR it can be used as a rocking footrest independent of base frame.
- Platform angled at 12.5 degrees when affixed to base frame.
- Rugged 14-gauge steel construction stands up to years of multi-shift use.
- Diamond-plate steel platform helps prevent feet from sliding, provides tough and edgy industrial aesthetic.
- Rubber feet on base frame and neoprene edging on rocker platform protects flooring.
- Black powder-coat finish.
- Base Frame: 20.75" W x 12" D x 12.3" H
- Platform: 20.75" W x 12" D x 3.75" H (when measured from floor to front edge)
- Warranty: 13 years
- Made in the U.S.A
- Free Shipping
This next-generation footrest delivers dual ergonomic functionality as a height-adjustable unit or as a standalone rocking platform that promotes blood circulation. Rugged construction provides reliable long-term multi-shift use.