- Simplified user interface that includes core keystrokes commonly used by software for switch access
- Ability to program one to four keystrokes of your choice for a switch click. Helpful for when switch accessible software requires non-standard keystrokes, programming media player functions with F-keys, or creating multi-key combinations.
- Integrated USB connection - Hitch easily delivers Up, Down, Left, Right, and Left Click keystrokes to your switches.
- Improved 9-pin D connection for joysticks - Compatible with Windows and Mac
- Your settings are retained from one session to another, even if Hitch is unplugged!
Hitch 2 is a plug-and-play USB computer switch interface with inputs for up to five switches or one joystick with a 9-pin D plug. When used with switch accessible software, users are able to control their computer, actively learn, and have fun. For macOS Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, or Mavericks users, turn on Switch Control for full computer access with one or multiple switches. In addition, Hitch 2 includes a mouse control mode that enables a user to control the on-screen mouse cursor with a joystick or multiple switches.
New to Hitch 2 Simplified user interface that includes core keystrokes commonly used by software for switch access Ability to program one to four keystrokes of your choice Integrated USB connection Improved 9-pin D connection for joysticks Compatible with Windows, macOS, Chrome, and Android devices with a USB connection. Requires switch accessible software.