- Static dissipative and certified safe to use with ESD sensitive components and assemblies; Exceeds Mil Std 1246C and Fed Std 209E for Class 10 Cleanroom requirements
- Non-slip base
- Soft, durable vinyl
- Easy to clean with mild detergents
- Highly resilient, soft foam core
- Meets ISO 14644 Cleanroom Standards
- Nine different sizes meet most users’ needs
- Designed to take up minimal worksurface space
- Regular Stacker makes an excellent edge pad
- Products can be stacked for additional height
- Eliminates contact stress
- May reduce the risk of RSI due to awkward postures
- Sold individually (not as a pair)
- Color: Dark Blue
- Available in 4 sizes - dimensions as noted:
W3SD: Wedge shape elevated to 3 inches high under the wrist. 10”Length x 5” Width in back, 3” Width in front.
W2SD: Wedge shape elevated to 2 inches high under the wrist. 10”L x 5” W in back, 3” W in front.
R1SD: Level 1” thick throughout, 10”L x W 5” in back,” 3” W in front.
R1SD XL: Level 1” thick throughout, 10”L x 9” W in back, 6” W in front. R1SD XL ESD stacker gives you more forearm support and added comfort when performing focused tasks throughout the day.
M1SD: Level 1” thick throughout, 5” L x 5” W in back, 3” W in front.
Wedge-ease introduces a new product category for use in production applications where the user's arms must maintain awkward and unsupported positions that can lead to discomfort or stress. Created by a Board Certified Ergonomist, Wedge-Ease ESD are designed to support wrists and forearms in a neutral posture, allowing for a comfortable working posture that may help reduce fatigue and discomfort.
Without Wedge-Ease ESD the manufacturing and inspection process leaves the worker hunched over with wrists bent and forearms leaning on the hard edge of the bench, resulting in unsteady hands that are difficult to keep within the focal area of the inspection device.
With Wedge-Ease ESD the worker is able to sit upright with full chair support. The microscope is adjusted to naturally fit her height with her wrists fully supported, resulting in steady hands and a proper neutral posture of her head, neck, back and arms.