- Fits 95% of the population from 5'-0" to 6'-4"
- Non-stretch, tri-panel mesh construction provides body-fitting contours, and a self-adjusting lumbar support for an automatic fit
- Seat slider allows for adjustable seat pan depth
- No unnecessary levers, locks, or tension springs to set or adjust
- Standard 5" cylinder
- No external lumbar parts to adjust, break, or lose
- Height Adjustable Armrests
- Fits a wide range of body shapes and sizes
- Front edge is frameless to eliminate contact stress at the back of the knees
- Comes with standard hard casters for carpet
- Designed for users up to 300 lbs.
- Ideal work-from-home chair
- Unmatched ergonomic support
- Available in our most popular configuration: black frame with black mesh for back and seat
- Warranty: textiles and mesh 3 years, all other components 7 years
- Some assembly required
- QUICK SHIP - ships in 5 business days + transit time
- Seat height (from floor to compressed front center of seat cushion: 15.63" to 20.75"
- Adjustable Seat Pan depth: 15.7" to 18.25"
- Seat width: 20.20"
- Backrest height: 22.5"
- Backrest width: 16"
- Adjustable armrest height range (From compressed seat cushion to top of armrest: 7.20" to 10.75"
- Armrest length: 8.40"
World One is an updated version of Niels Diffrient's renowned World chair, the most minimal, yet fully functional task chair ever made. Featuring the same innovative tri-panel mesh backrest and weight-sensitive recline as its predecessor, World One is a cost-effective solution that delivers highly engineered ergonomic support and the ultimate user-friendly sitting experience. Assembly Required.
Humanscale is the leading designer and manufacturer of high-performance ergonomic products that improve the health and comfort of work life. Their award-winning office solutions – including self-adjusting seating, sit/stand desks, monitor arms and task lighting – inspire movement and support the user in their every posture.