- The dual counterbalance lift assist spring is preset at the factory for optimal performance. However, with the unique combination of adjustability and dual springs, the Pinnacle 2 enables users to adjust the spring to accommodate most keyboard platforms.
- Offers full range positive and negative tilt with a single arm to accommodate the optimal position for different needs.
- Features an incremental tilt that is adjustable by simply rotating the knob to increase or decrease to the recommended tilt angle, which helps to maintain a straight wrist position.
- Slim mounting bracket allows total knee clearance.
- No knob, no-lever, Lift n’ Lock for one-touch height adjustment
- Platform angle adjusts from 10° positive tilt to 15° negative tilt.
- 360° slide-track swivel for easy positioning and storage. .
- Height range from flush to 6” below the worksurface.
- Track dimension is 16.8", 21.8", or 27.8 length x 5.75" wide
a = 16.8, 21.8 or 27.8 "
b = 9 - 1/8"
c = 25 / 32"
- Ball bearing or nylon guide track (Value Arm) mounts under work surface.
- Meets or exceeds the ANSI/BIFMA X5.5-1998 standards for performance, durability, and cycle testing.
- All Pinnacle 2 products carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Platforms Sold Separately
You're cleared for a more comfortable landing—not to mention maximum knee clearance and smooth, trouble free operation—when you position your keyboard platform atop a Workrite adjustable arm. Each of these four models blends functionality, durability and style—giving you the ability to quickly adjust platform height and tilt angle, and swiveling into position for use or storage as needed. All models meet or exceed ANSI/BIFMA performance and durability standards.