- The TrackClip, included with every TrackIR 5 purchase, attaches to the brim of a hat or visor and has three retro-reflective markers that direct infrared light back to the camera. The TrackClip Pro, which attaches to most PC headsets, comes with active LED markers and is useful when you need to track from further away.
- TrackIR tracks all six directions a player’s head can move in 3D space, with each direction on a separate axis so that actual movements are accurately linked to the in-game view.
- Using the software’s advanced settings, you can adjust each axis individually to tailor the sensitivity and speed to fit your needs. Or use one of several pre-configured profiles to get started right away. By giving you control of the experience, TrackIR enables you to unlock the full potential of the game.
- A magnetically attached base facilitates an easy and secure setup, with adjustable legs to fit any monitor.
The perfect TrackIR™ accessory that attaches to your over-the-ear headsets.
- Active LEDs for precise tracking
- USB power tap, with USB pass through
- Ultra light weight
- Range 2 to 5 feet (61 cm to 152 cm)
- 2 position headset clip
- Attaches to headset bands above left ear
- Compatible with headset bands up to 1 1/4″ wide and up to 1/2″ thick
TrackIR is a head tracking input device designed for use with gaming and simulation PC titles. It is an infrared camera that tracks the position and orientation of your head, and then sends that data to any of the 100+ TrackIR Enhanced games and simulations.