- Ever want to sit behind the controls of a real locomotive? The RailDriver Desktop Train Cab Controller lets you run your train simulation games with realistic throttle, brake, reverser, and switch controls, plus 34 programmable buttons. The RailDriver supports Microsoft Train Simulator and Auran Trainz Virtual Railroad Simulator and makes you feel like you're in the engineers seat with your hand on the throttle, not at a computer keyboard
- The control stand measures 13.5 x 7 x 4" 4 x 18 x 10cm about 1/3 the size of the real thing.
- The controller requires a USB connection to the PC running your train simulator.
1. Button control panel: containing buttons for; pantograph, sander, e-brake, gear shift, alerter, bell.
2. LED speedometer, (3 digits).
3. Horn/whistle lever (operates forward or back).
4. Reverser (center detent, variable forward and reverse).
5. Combined throttle and dynamic brake (with "gate" center).
6. Automatic brake, (detent before e-brake).
7. Independent brake (w/right motion for bail-off).
8. Rotary switches (2) (3 position, head lights and wipers) .
9. Game control function keys (28).
10. Zoom rocker button.
11. Pan 4 way pad.
Dimensions: 13.5" x 7" x 4"