- 14 height settings give you the freedom to sit or stand up to work
- Gas lift technology makes height adjustment nearly effortless
- Cross structure design offers style and stability
- Slim 1.2 inch profile when flat
- Sleek, contemporary design inspired by Scandinavian minimalism
- Exceptional engineering with high quality materials and components
- Single and dual monitor arms available
- The optimum operational weight capacity of the Opløft is 17.6 lbs. (8kg) though the Opløft is capable of holding weight up to 26.4 lbs. (12kg), be aware that it will require more effort to raise the desk. Refrain from loading too much weight on the very back edge of the Opløft, particularly when using a dual monitor arm. Pull your screen(s) forward slightly from the back edge of your platform to keep excessive weight evenly distributed.
- Platform dimensions (WxDxH): 31 x 24 x 1.2 inches
- Minimum desktop/table surface required (WxD) 32 x 23.5 inches
- Height range: 1.2-17 inches
- Weight capacity: 26 pounds
Work active with Opløft - a slim and portable sit-stand platform for a healthier, more dynamic working life. Our most portable sit-stand desk yet is beautifully slim and light without compromising on quality or stability. The secret of Opløft’s strength lies in the unique cross-structure frame, which not only gives the platform a minimalist, classically Scandinavian aesthetic when extended to standing height, but also enables it to fold neatly into its own footprint for convenience. Simply push the handles on either side to float the surface effortlessly to any of the 14 height settings. When flat, Opløft is only 30mm thick and weighs just 12 kg - making it possible to carry between workstations or neatly store away. For centuries we have gone to work. Now, thanks to Opløft, work goes with us. It’s taken many months of reengineering and perfecting to take Opløft from its kick starter prototype to what it is today: a thing of beauty, and a gateway to a whole new way of working.