- The Sacro Wedge is ideal for seats with seat pans that cannot be adjusted to a neutral position
- Portable and flexible
- Ideal for Seat with Seat pans that cannot be adjusted to a neutral position
- 1”x1/8” annealed carbon steel frames
- Specially compounded internal rubber supports
- Impact resistant zinc plated hinges
- Durable, high quality automotive grade woven fabric cover
- 1” proprietary visco-elastic memory foam in back and seat
- 2-0 foam alignment wedge in seat
- Easily transportable with attached carry handle
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Color: Black
- Made in the U.S.A
McCarty’s Sacro-Ease® Sacro Wedge takes all of the benefits of the Sacro Standard and adds a 2-0” wedge beneath the memory foam on the seat to level out the seat pan and bring your hips and knees into neutral seating position and promotes proper spinal posture. This reduces pressure on your hips and spine. The Sacro Wedge is ideal for those with seats that cannot be fully adjusted for proper hip and knee alignment (where the seat pan is tilted back and can’t be adjusted to a neutral position).
Sacro Wedge is no ordinary lumbar support. Designed and patented by an Orthopedic Surgeon, it is designed for custom fitment to your specific lumbar needs. The annealed carbon steel frame allows the lumbar support to be custom fit and fined tuned to your body for perfect posture and back pain relief and the 1” visco-elastic memory foam in the back and seat alleviate pain caused by pressure points. The 2-0 seat wedge promotes proper posture and hip alignment in situations where the seat pan cannot be adjusted to a neutral position.
Portable and Flexible: While our seats are designed for maximum pain relief in automotive seats, they can also be used in a wide variety of seating situations including airplanes, office chairs, stadium/theater seats, dining chairs, etc. The attached carrying handle makes it easy to transport your McCarty’s seat anywhere you need it.