- Self-Adjusting Recline - The Liberty Side chair features an intelligent counter-balance recline mechanism that automatically provides the right amount of support through the full range of recline motion, regardless of user size and weight. Unlike many conference chairs, it is flexible and encourages the user to stay active, while keeping them comfortable.
- Environmental Design - Made predominantly from lightweight 100% recycled die-cast aluminum, the Liberty Side chair was created to be long-lasting and environmentally friendly. Overall, it is constructed from 85% recycled content and is 99% recyclable. The textiles for the chair’s seat were chosen especially to complement the high environmental standard. Its modular design means it can be customized and easily updated as needed.
- Tailored Comfort - With a unique mesh back and seat, the Liberty Side chair is sturdy and supportive, ensuring complete comfort. The back tripanel construction is breathable due to the mesh and offers customized support, while the backrest pivot offers additional comfort. The mesh seat has a frameless front edge that is supportive yet soft. The perfect chair for conferences, meeting rooms and hospitality seating, the Liberty Side chair’s ergonomic support ensure the user can sit comfortably all day long.
- Chair Width: 25”
- Seat Height: 18.4”
- Chair Weight: 18 lbs.
- Warranty (under normal single shift use): frame 15 years, fabric, armrests, cushion 5 years
- LEAD TIME: 7 to 10 working days
Created by legendary designer Niels Diffrient, the Liberty side chair complements the Liberty task chair and offers comfort, style and flexibility in a conference seat. Diffrient collaborated with textiles designer Elizabeth Whelan to make a mesh design with give, but that would still provide enough firmness for automatic lumbar support. Liberty’s mesh back is formed by combining three panels of this mesh in the same way a tailor combines multiple pieces of fabric to make a shirt. The result is a conference chair with custom-made contours to fit and support the human body in unprecedented comfort.
Humanscale is the leading designer and manufacturer of high-performance ergonomic products that improve the health and comfort of work life. Their award-winning office solutions – including self-adjusting seating, sit/stand desks, monitor arms and task lighting – inspire movement and support the user in their every posture.