- Allows user to view their monitor(s) at an optimal position
- Rubberized Cable Management makes it simple to run cords through a modular system for a clean, sleek and organized aesthetic
- A patented, weight-compensating spring technology enables smooth and uniform height adjustment
- Built-in Counterbalance Indicator provides the ability to counterbalance the monitor weight before monitor installation to reduce expensive computer setup costs
- Patent-pending Smart Stop allows the user to customize the rotation of the arm, preventing overhang and protecting surrounding equipment
- Patent-pending Quick Release Joints instantly snap together for a secure and robust fit, simplifying installation.
- Only one tool is required, and it’s neatly concealed inside the arm base
- Can be configured to hold up to three monitors
- Compatible with M/Connect 2 and M/Power, the first-ever integrated monitor arm bases and docking stations of their kind
- Weight Capacity: M8.1: 6-28 lbs
- Height Adjustment Range: Up to 12"
- Color Options: Black with Black Trim Polished Aluminum with White Trim Silver with Gray Trim Warranty:
- 15-year warranty
In today’s fast-paced, agile work environment, there’s no time for discomfort. M8.1, part of Humanscale’s revolutionary new monitor arm line, instantly improves the comfort, health and productivity of any workspace. Fully compatible with traditional desks and sit/stand workstations alike, M8.1 meets a variety of configuration needs for single monitors from 6 to 28 pounds or – with an optional crossbar support – dual monitors up to 12 pounds each.
Featuring innovations like Humanscale’s patented Weight-Compensating Spring Technology and Smart Stop functionality, M8.1 enables the personalization and flexibility needed for today’s evolving workplaces.