- Our monitor arms allow the user to place their screen(s) at an optimal ergonomic position.
- Flexible rubber channels easily hide, protect, and manage your cables.
- A patented, weight-compensating spring technology enables smooth and uniform height adjustment.
- A built-in Counterbalance Indicator provides the ability to counterbalance the monitor weight before monitor installation to reduce expensive computer set-up costs.
- Patent-pending Smart Stop allows the user to customize the rotation of the arm, preventing overhang and protecting surrounding equipment.
- Patent-Pending Quick Release Joints instantly snap together for a secure and robust fit, simplifying installation.
- Only one tool is required, and it's neatly concealed inside the arm base M10’s triple crossbar can be configured to hold up three monitors Compatible with M/Connect 2 and M/Power integrated docking stations, to conveniently bring power and data directly to the user.
In today’s fast-paced, agile work environment, there’s no time for discomfort. M10, part of Humanscale’s revolutionary new monitor arm line, instantly improves the comfort, health and productivity of any workspace. Built to hold heavier equipment, it's optional strong triple crossbar allows M10 to hold up to three monitors or 48 pounds – all while maintaining a simple and sleek design.
Featuring innovations like Humanscale’s patented Weight-Compensating Spring Technology and Smart Stop functionality, M10 enables the personalization and flexibility needed for today’s evolving workplaces.
M10 supports a better working posture, creates a more usable desktop space, and helps maintain a clutter-free environment. It offers quick, simple installation and industry-leading flexibility thanks to Quick Release joints that instantly snap together for a secure and robust fit.
Humanscale is the leading designer and manufacturer of high-performance ergonomic products that improve the health and comfort of work life. Their award-winning office solutions – including self-adjusting seating, sit/stand desks, monitor arms and task lighting – inspire movement and support the user in their every posture.