- Bluetooth is used for wireless operation
- Poll rate (Herz) of the electronics is 113~118Hz and up to 120Hz.
- Cable operation is also possible
- The HandshoeMouse Shift uses a regular rechargeable battery which cannot be removed.
- Operating time for the wireless version is 4-6 weeks.
- Ref. QGC, red LED light signals in case of recharge requirement
- Charging takes around 3 hours, when fully charged the LED light will turn green.
- When the battery is completely empty, charging may take 6 hours.
- For Mac and Windows
- Battery life is normally more than 4 years, depending on intensity of use.
- After 4 years of use, the battery, may need to be charged more frequently.
- Charging takes place by means of the provided USB cable; The PC or laptop needs to be switched on during charging.
What size should I choose?
To maximize the advantages of the HandShoe mouse and experience maximum comfort, a correct fit is essential. It is imperative that you measure your hand. Measure on the inside of the stretched out hand. The distance from your wrist (the cross over between hand and arm) up to the tip of your ring finger. This length provides an indication of the required size.
The world’s only science based ergonomic mouse. That can switch hands on the go.
Small = 6 3/4" or Smaller (170 mm)
Medium = 6 3/4" - 7 1/2" (190 mm)
Large = 7 1/2" or Greater (210 mm)
The HandshoeMouse Shift is the result of many years of field experience with the original HandshoeMouse. The ambidextrous Shift can be easily switched from left to right and provides additional comfort by extending the supporting area for hand palm, fingers and thumb. This will allow the user further relaxation during daily use while Bluetooth allows for easy digital wireless communication.