- Designed to cover numeric portion of the keyboard
- Ideal for those who seldom use the numeric keypad
- This Optical Mouse Bridge is designed to work with an Optical Mouse
- Dimensions: 5" wide x 7" deep
- Color: black
Mouse Bridge covers the numeric keypad portion of the keyboard to bring the mouse more in line with the body. No more reaching for the mouse. Ideal for all mousing\applications, especially with infrequent numeric keypad use.
Directions for use:
Remove the Mouse Bridge, peel the backing off the bumpers and attach them to the front and rear undersides of the Mouse Bridge.
- Adjust the computer keyboard to the desired positive or negative tilt angle
- Position the Mouse Bridge on the right side of the keyboard to cover the numeric keys with the "cut -out "corner on the bottom left.
- Find a clear space at the rear of the keyboard suitable for the two rear bumpers to rest without interference and as close to the edges as possible for stability.
- Identify a clear space for the two front bumpers to rest without interference and as close to the edges as possible.