- Ergonomic FlexMouse – 4 mice in 1
- The FlexMouse is fully adaptable to every employee, with small, medium, large, and extra-large backs to suit a wide range of hand sizes.
- This customized support is designed to keep the hand with the fingers slightly cupped and splayed with the thumb forming a C-shape with the index finger.
- Unique design keeps wrist pronation neutral with a 24-degree slope, which is what you would find in a weightless environment.
- The FlexMouse’s different backs can also be swapped out to help employees perform different types of tasks. For instance, smaller backs can be used for tasks that require more precision, while larger backs can provide more comfort while an employee is doing more generalized mousing.
- Four buttons ensure clicking is always within reach and without strain.
- Available in Wired and wireless versions
- Take the FlexMouse on the go, or keep it tethered to a desktop in the office. The wireless FlexMouse works with any embedded or third-party Bluetooth adapter for quick and easy setup and is simple to pair in a few steps.
- Wired USB FlexMouse offers 800, 1200, 1600, and 2000 DPI. Cord length 4.9 feet
- Wireless FlexMouse has 1000, 1600, and 2000 DPI: Include 1 AA battery: Bluetooth wireless reach: 32.8 feet
- Compatible with Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10 and MAC OS X 10.4 or later
Finding the Right Fit for You.
With its four back attachments, it’s no wonder “flex” is in this adaptable mouse’s name. But how can you find the right fit for you?
First, choose a back and place it on the mouse. Then lay your hand over the mouse, ensuring that the base of your palm is on the back edge of the mouse. Extend your fingers forward to rest on the mouse buttons. Are they hanging over the end? If so, try going up a size. Can they not quite reach the buttons comfortably? Try going down a size. That’s it: simply repeat this procedure until you’ve found the right size for you.