- Designed for Adobe After Effects CC
- Compatible with macOS
- USB wired connection interface
- Plug and Play connectivity
- Two built-in USB 2.0 ports
- USB ports support 100mA each
- Scissors switch key mechanism
- Key travel 4 mm
- Lift extender legs on the back
- Typing angle 8.5° with leg lift and 4.5° without leg lift
- 3 LED indicators for; Caps Lock, fn Lock and Power
- Length 446 mm ~ 17.6 inches
- Width 141 mm ~ 5.6 inches
- Height 23 mm ~ 0.9 inches
- Weight 840 g ~ 29.6 oz
- Cable length 1.5 m ~ 59 inches
Meet ALBA - our dedicated Apple® shortcut keyboard
With a built-in chip made specifically for macOS®, the new ALBA shortcut keyboard is pure plug & play. No need for drivers and tedious setup.
The keyboard has a built-in macOS® chip and is fully compatible with macOS.
We’re big believers in plug & play, which is why we went to great lengths to build a chip that ensures easy keyboard setup. On-point ergonomics
We partnered with an ergonomic therapist to determine ALBA’s optimum angle. The solution: a typing angle of 8.5 degrees with leg lift, and 4.5 degrees without leg lift.
Key travel can't be too big or too small, so our new ALBA keyboard has what we believe is the perfect key travel: 4mm. Scissor-Switch Keys
The scissor-Switch mechanism gives each key increased stability during typing. Two built-in USB-ports
We love convenience! That’s why the wired ALBA keyboard has two built-in USB 2.0 ports.
You can minimize typing errors and reduce eye strain. The keyboard is enhanced with high contrast markings that will last. The keyboard is perfect for those who are visually impaired or just need a little bit more help with their eyesight.