- Designed for Autodesk SMOKECompatible with macOS
- USB wired connection interface
- Plug and Play connectivity
- Two built-in USB 2.0 ports
- USB ports support 100mA each
- Scissors switch key mechanism
- Key travel 4 mm
- Lift extender legs on the back
- Typing angle 8.5° with leg lift and 4.5° without leg lift
- 3 LED indicators for; Caps Lock, fn Lock and Power
- Length 446 mm ~ 17.6 inches
- Width 141 mm ~ 5.6 inches
- Height 23 mm ~ 0.9 inches
- Weight 840 g ~ 29.6 oz
- Cable length 1.5 m ~ 59 inches
The Autodesk SMOKE shortcut keyboard
Give SMOKE users a proven creative tool at their fingertips to boost their artistic identity.
The Autodesk SMOKE software is the premier all-in-one solution for on-line editing and creative finishing. It was ported to the Apple Mac OS X platform, and LogicKeyboard is the first company that provides a shortcut keyboard solution for SMOKE on the Mac platform.
The ALBA shortcut keyboard is pure plug & play - there is no need for drivers or any installation at all.
It also comes with two built-in USB hubs for any additional equipment.
We partnered with an ergonomic therapist to determine ALBA’s optimum angle. The solution: a typing angle of 8.5 degrees with leg lift, and 4.5 degrees without leg lift.
Key travel can't be too big or too small, so our ALBA keyboard has what we believe is the perfect key travel: 4mm.
The scissor-Switch mechanism gives each key increased stability during typing.