- Designed for Autodesk Maya
- Compatible with Windows 7 - 11
- Easy to set up and use.
- No software required.
- Soft touch keystroke - Ideal for all day comfort
- 2 USB Hubs: Built-in 2.0 Full Speed ports for additional desktop expansion
- Connection: Wired USB - cord length 5 feet / 1.5 meter
- Enhanced Scissor-Key-Switches
- Thin keycaps with sensitive and responsive touch
- Length 446 mm ~ 17.6 inches
- Width 141 mm ~ 5.6 inches
- Height 23 mm ~ 0.9 inches
- Weight 840 g ~ 29.6 oz
- Cable length 1.5 m ~ 59 inches
The dedicated LogicKeyboard makes controlling Autodesk Maya a lot simpler and faster. It is ideal for animation studios and post-production facilities and anyone else who requires all the custom key commands to readily accessible from a dedicated, clearly labeled, colour-coded keyboard. Using this keyboard is also a great way to learn the Autodesk Maya key commands. And since the Autodesk Maya dedicated keyboard also features all the regular letter, number, and symbol labelling that you will find on a conventional keyboard, it can simply be used as a substitute for it.
We’re big believers in plug & play, which is why we went to great lengths to build a chip that ensures easy keyboard setup.
We partnered with an ergonomic therapist to determine the keyboards optimum angle. The solution: a typing angle of 8.5 degrees with leg lift, and 4.5 degrees without leg lift.
Key travel can't be too big or too small, so our keyboard has what we believe is the perfect key travel: 4mm.
The scissor-Switch mechanism gives each key increased stability during typing.
We love convenience! That’s why the wired keyboard has two built-in USB 2.0 ports.