• Backlit keys for enhanced contrast and readability
• Dimmable backlight with five selectable levels. 100/80/60/40/20
• Built-in USB 3.0 port*
• Scissor switch keys for lighter, quieter keystrokes
• Innovative design suits any desk or workstation
• Fine craftsmanship using only the best materials
• Color-coded, labeled shortcut keys with graphical commands
• Compatible with Mac OS 10.14 and later versions
• USB cable with separate keyboard and hub connectionshes
ASTRA 2 Autodesk Maya 3D
The ASTRA 2 backlit keyboard features an elegant, black keyboard with low-profile scissor-switch keys for a light, yet responsive feel. With five selectable light levels, the ASTRA 2 is the perfect choice for any lighting conditions. The keyboard features a USB 3.0* hub to enable you to connect e.g. mouse, phone, contour shuttle or a USB-dongle.
The ASTRA 2 keyboard is developed with two USB cables; a grey one for the keyboard itself, and a black one for the USB hub to avoid problems with installations, that require a KVM extender.
In addition, the ASTRA 2 has a full-sized F-row and multimedia keys to provide full control and effectiveness.
To power the keyboard, you need to plug in the grey USB connector. If you need to activate the USB hub, on the back of the keyboard, plug in the black USB connector. Watch a help video about the two cables here.
The Graphic Designer Logickeyboard also features all the regular letters, numbers, and symbol labelling that you will find on a conventional keyboard, it can simply be used as a substitute for it. The keyboard is easy to plug in and requires no software installation.