This ergonomic pedal is designed to act as an extension of your Advantage360 SmartSet contoured keyboard. Connect the available USB-C port on the back of the left key module keyboard and configure it for any key action or macro.
The pedal has no default action but you can assign an action through onboard programming, via the SmartSet App for Windows or Mac, or via Direct Editing of the layout .txt files.
- Access any of the secondary layers in lieu of using the Keypad or Fn key
- Press-and-hold modifiers (e.g., Shift, Ctrl, Alt)
- Heavily used keys like Space, Tab, Enter
- Harder to reach keys like Escape or the F-keys
- Single or double mouse-clicks
- Adjustable activation force
- Front-hinged, rounded design for easy activation
- Made from high-strength glass-reinforced ABS plastic
Compatibility: Kinesis Advantage360 (KB360-GBR) SmartSet only
- Not Supported: Advantage360 Professional (KB360-PRO-GBR)
- Length: 9 feet 11 inches
- Connector: USB-C
- Width: 2.625 inches
- Depth front-to-back: 3.5 inches
- Height: 1 inch
- Weight: 0.70 lbs
- Shipping weight: 1 lb
***Note: If you are looking for a stand-alone USB foot pedal to connect directly to your PC, please see our Savant Elite2 and JSB foot pedal families.