- Three fully articulating joints provide 360-degree movement for precise positioning.
- Super Clamp attaches to almost any flat table edge or round or square tube on a wheelchair or bed frame.
- Micro adjustment head for precise positioning.
- The mounting arm is compatible with any AbleNet Quick Ready mounting plates, mounting plates that use a ¼”-20 threaded rod to attach, or mounting plates from RehAdapt that connect with the Spigot Link System (SLS).
- Positioning an accessibility switch like the Jelly Bean or Specs or a speech device like the BIGmack or LITTLE Step-by-Step in a location that is easy and comfortable for the user to access.
- Attach an iPad or tablet computer to the edge of a table or frame of a wheelchair, so it is easy and comfortable for the user to access.
- Includes ableCARE on-demand support
- Built ableSTRONG to endure bumps and other environmental conditions
- Mounted Products Max Weight: 7-lb/3.2-kg
- Mounting Surfaces: Table Edge (2-in max), Tubing
- Articulation (Positional Range): High
- Positional Rigidity (Strength): High
- Range/Reach: 20-in/51-cm
- Maintenance Period Adjustment: No
- Base Connection Method: Super Clamp
- Weight: 2.2-lb/1.0-kg
- Cord Management: Yes
Latitude 360 is part of AbleNet’s line of quick-ready mounting solutions. When precise positioning of assistive technology or a tablet computer is required, Latitude 360 is the mounting arm for the job. Setup is easy and takes less than 2-minutes.