- Place the High Rise Adjustable Stand Up Desk Converter on top of your existing desk, adjust the height, and you are ready to work standing up.
- Easily raise or lower the desk surface with the gas strut design. Note: This product does not lower to the sitting position and is designed only for standing.
- Easily place your keyboard, mouse, phone and accessories all on the large 23" long by 28" wide surface.
- Work surface rotates to promote more movement, but can be locked with included clamp if no movement is preferred
- The rear portion of the desk is tapered to fit corner cubicles and notched to help manage cables
- Variable Height of Between 12" to 16.75"
- Heavy Steel Base Prevents Tipping
- Sleek Wood Construction with a Durable Laminate Coating
The DC200 transforms any sit down desk into a stand up desk. The 28” wide by 23” deep surface is raised 12” to 16.75” for ergonomic placement of laptop computer, keyboard, mouse, monitor or papers. Gas strut design allows easy custom height adjustment with the push of a lever. Sleek wood construction and a durable laminate coating provide years of use with a modern style. The rear portion of the desk is tapered to fit corner cubicles and notched to help manage cables. Heavy steel base prevents tipping. 28”W X 23”L X 12 to 16.75”H. Note: This product does not lower to the sitting position