- Smooth and solid T-bar reports 0-255 linear position value
- 124 keys
- Heavy duty extruded aluminum case with powder coated finish
- Addressable blue and red backlighiting for each key
- USB connection to computer
- Also offers unique USB HID data reports for full integration
- A wide range of key caps and blockers available
- mooth, reliable fader input with 124 keys
- Free SDK and code samples for Windows, Linux, and Android
- Addressable backlighting or indicators in each key position
The XKE-124 offers a smooth, accurate, and reliable T-bar control with 124 keys to create the perfect control panel for any application. Single units stand readily available for experimentation and prototyping. We support every customer from initial purchase and prototyping through implementation of multiple control consoles.
One hundred twenty-four keys with an embedded T-bar fader to create the perfect control panel for your application. Keys may be replaced by blockers or indicators to create an intuitive layout for live or post production video control.
The XKE-124 T-Bar ships fully populated with 124 relegendable keys - perfect for testing multiple layout options. Add optional large keys and key blockers to refine the layout. Using an established hardware platform saves time moving from prototype to production.
When it comes time to reproduce your finished prototype, select options ranging from printed key legends to acrylic printed ABS keys to double-shot molded key caps. We offer custom brand labeling, assembly, programming, and testing to provide a delivered plug-and-play solution. We specialize in 10-100 unit custom control solutions with the capability to step up to thousands of units for large scale deployment.
EW Video Switcher Set
Build a video switching controller for vMix, Newtek Tricaster, or your favorite streaming software. This bundle of our X-keys XKE-124 T-bar with a key set designed for video switching and control provides all parts required to build the unit as pictured and includes a mask to reduce backlight bleed-over. Re-create the layout pictured, or rearrange the keys to suit your requirements. See more detailed information about the video switcher key set here.