- Improve your energy and productivity by standing or sitting as you work, and then switch positions whenever you choose. This work style encourages healthy movement throughout the day
- Counterbalanced adjustment points allow instantaneous, tool-free re-positioning while you work!
- Promote fitness and comfort as you compute, reducing potential back and neck pain by adding movement into your work routine in a truly ergonomic workstation
- Easily and simultaneously lift keyboard and LCD screens to proper height for unsurpassed ergonomic comfort
- Patented Constant Force lift technology provides fluid, one-touch adjustments of the keyboard and monitor positions for personalized computing
- Double your view—and move it too! With two monitors you can save time by using multiple applications at once—eliminate toggling back and forth between documents and programs
- Burn more calories by choosing to stand for periods of your work-day; periodic standing also promotes greater bone density and better sleep at night. WorkFit-S counteracts an increasingly sedentary work style
- Modify existing office spaces or cubes by simply clamping a WorkFit-S on an existing work surface, without the cost of expensive professional installers
- Color: black and polished aluminum
- Includes height-adjustment column, desk clamp, crossbar, two (2) LCD pivots, keyboard tray with left/right mouse tray
- Maximum outside width of display is 21.25" (54 cm) when displays are 2" (5 cm) thick. This is typically the horizontal dimension of a 22"-diagonal screen-size monitor. Actual allowable width of displays will vary slightly depending on display thickness
- Weight Capacity: Maximum load on height-adjustment assembly = 31 lbs (14 kg). LCD weight = 6–14 lbs (2.7–6.3 kg) each, 12–28 lbs (5.5–12.7 kg) combined
- Lift Range: LCD and keyboard adjust 18" (46 cm) in tandem; LCDs adjust 5" (13 cm) independently; maximum LCD height adjustment = 23" (58 cm)
- Install displays at 3° or 8° upward angle for optimized viewing conditions
- Desk Clamp attaches to surface edge .47" to 2.4" (1.2 to 6 cm) thick
- NOTE: Because mounting surface materials can vary widely, it is imperative that you make sure mounting surface is strong enough to handle mounted product and equipment
- Ergonomic back-tilt keyboard tray ensures wrists remain in a neutral position during data entry—avoid repetitive-stress injuries while increasing comfort and productivity
- Keyboard tray includes mouse tray that installs on left or right
- Durable, easy-to-clean exterior composed of aluminium, high-grade plastic and powder coated painted steel
- Mounting Standards: VESA FDMI MIS-D, 100/75, C (hole pattern: 100 x 100 mm & 75 x 75 mm)
- Patented Constant Force (CF) lift-and-pivot motion technology
- NOTE: Computer systems mounted on a WorkFit-S may require extra long power and video cables in order to span between standing and sitting heights
- Shipping Dimensions: 8"H x 23"W x 44"D (20 x 58 x 115 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 40 lbs (18 kg)
Worksurface for WorkFit-S, model# 97-581-019:
- Upgrade your WorkFit-S workstation with a work surface and handle. Keep a tablet computer, phone, cup of java or task-related items where they can be quickly accessed. Includes a handle for ease of moving the WorkFit-S from a sitting to a standing position.
- Work surface Dimensions: 0.25" H x 23" W x 15 "D (6 x 585 x 380 mm)
- NOTE: When this accessory is added to the WorkFit-S, total weight capacity of the workstation is reduced by 6 lbs (2.7 kg).
Large Keyboard Tray for WorkFit-S, model# 97-584:
- Upgrade your WorkFit-S workstation with a larger one-piece keyboard tray. Installs centered or offset to the right or left side to accommodate most any workstation, or install further out to place keyboard further from the monitor screen.
Transform any surface into a personalized height-adjustable desk. Choose to sit whenever you want. Get affordable ergonomics! Stay energized, healthy and productive while you compute—change from a sitting to a standing position whenever you want. This sit-stand workstation moves your keyboard and display in one simple motion, making computing comfortable for prolonged periods.