Easy on the eye
- Our Large Print ALBA keyboard is a large character keyboard with high contrast lettering. The keyboard is perfect for visually impaired and low visions people.
- We partnered with an ergonomic therapist to determine ALBA’s optimum angle. The solution: a typing angle of 8.5 degrees with leg lift, and 4.5 degrees without leg lift.
- Key travel can't be too big or too small, so our new ALBA keyboard has what we believe is the perfect key travel: 4mm.
- The scissor-Switch mechanism gives each key increased stability during typing.
Two built-in USB-ports
- We love convenience! That’s why the wired ALBA keyboard has two built-in USB 2.0 ports.
- USB wired connection interface
- Plug and Play connectivity
- Two built-in USB 2.0 ports
- USB ports support 100mA each
- Scissors switch key mechanism
- Key travel 4 mm
- Lift extender legs on the back
- Typing angle 8.5° with leg lift and 4.5° without leg lift
- 3 LED indicators for; Caps Lock, fn Lock and Power
- Certifications FCC and CE
- Length 446 mm ~ 17.6 inches
- Width 141 mm ~ 5.6 inches
- Height 23 mm ~ 0.9 inches
- Weight 840 g ~ 29.6 oz
- Cable length 1.5 m ~ 59 inches
What's in the box?
- ALBA Mac Pro Large Print Keyboard
- Logic light
- Warranty Information
- User guide
- Cleaning Tissue
- Cleaning Instructions
With a built-in chip made specifically for macOS®, the new ALBA Large Print keyboard is pure plug & play. No need for drivers and tedious setup.
The keyboard has a built-in macOS® chip and is fully compatible with macOS.
We’re big believers in plug & play, which is why we went to great lengths to build a chip that ensures easy keyboard setup.