- Variable split is more flexible than “natural-style” keyboards; no adaptation required.
- Select any opening between 0 and 30 degrees
- Splaying the keyboard modules it positions your wrist and hand in a neutral posture greatly reducing ulnar deviation
- Adjustable lateral tilt - select 8 or 14 degrees
- Narrow footprint allows closer mouse placement
- Removable palm supports are comfortably padded to take the weight off your shoulders without hurting your hands and eliminating wrist extension
- Quiet tactile switches provide a soft touch and positive feedback
- Flexibility in configuration and adjustability allows keyboard to conform to the user’s preferences
- Optional dedicated 10-key allows the user to position it where they want it
Replacement Palm Pads (pair):
- Approximately 1/4 inch thick
- The closed cell foam has an unusually soft gel-like feel and is covered with a silky, silvery lycra fabric
- The adhesive backing provides firm adhesion but may be easily removed when replacements are needed
- Custom shaped to fit the Maxim’s removable palm supports
- Sold as pair
- Color: Silver
- USB & PS/2 Systems: Windows 10, Windows 98, NT, 2000, XP, Vista, 7 & 8.
- Key switch: Peak force: 45 grams - Activation force: 36 grams - Travel distance: 3.66 mm - Switch type: Rubber dome, membrane
- Dimensions: 15.10” to 19” W (when fully splayed) x 6.50” D without palm supports & 10.33” D with palm supports installed x 1” to 3.5” when fully elevated to 14 degrees of tenting.
- Weight: 2.75 lbs
- USB cable length: 6 feet