- Hook+ gives you the power to use a switch like the Jelly Bean, Specs, or Big Red to:
Read an eBook
Write an email
Browse the internet
Play a game
Control your home
Do just about anything else your iPad or iPhone can do
- Now you can wake your iPad or iPhone with a switch once the device has gone to sleep
- Lightning connector provides a reliable wired connection
- Utilizes Apples auto switch configurator
- Hook+ does not have an internal battery and works as long as the iPad or iPhone has a battery charge
- Connect one to four switches like the Jelly Bean, Specs, or Big Red
- Use the battery pass through on Hook+ to charge your iPad or iPhone while using Hook+
- Hook+ is only compatible with switch control found in the iOS or iPadOS Settings app
- Hook+ is not compatible with apps that have switch control built into the app that requires the use of a switch that sends keyboard keystrokes like space, enter, 1, or 3. For this scenario, we recommend Blue2.
- Hook+ is only compatible with devices that have a Lightning connector. The iPad Pro with USB C is not compatible with Hook+
- iPhone XS Max
- iPhone XS
- iPhone XR
- iPad Pro 10.5-inch
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd Generation)
- iPad mini 5
- iPad mini 4
- iPad (7th Generation
- iPad (6th Generation)
Hook+ now can wake your iPad or iPhone with a switch once the device has gone to sleep! You no longer need to keep your screen on and worry about using battery life when you are not using your device.
Hook+ is an Apple MFi approved switch interface that provides a reliable wired connection to the iPad and iPhone via the Lightning connector. Use one to four switches like the Jelly Bean, Specs, or Big Red with Hook+.
Switch control will automatically turn on, and your switches will automatically configure the first time you connect Hook+ to your iPad or iPhone. One switch configures to move the scan to the next item, and the second switch configures to select an item while scanning. Once configured, each switch can be changed to use any switch action available within the switch control settings.
Switch Control is an accessibility feature found in iOS 7 or later. Switch Control provides an on-screen interface that enables individuals with physical disabilities to control almost any feature on their iPad or iPhone via one or multiple switches. Without physically touching the screen of their iPad or iPhone, an individual can use nearly every feature on the iPad or iPhone by activating a switch. An individual can also use a switch to activate Siri and use voice commands to control their iPad or iPhone and home.
To access Switch Control, on your iPad or iPhone, go to Settings app > Accessibility > Switch Control.