- Two level ergonomic layout of control pedal
- One pedal controls cursor movement, the other is for mouse clicks
- Programmable buttons for defining any shortcuts/hotkeys (up to 10 shortcuts/functions for each program)
- Window on monitor shows all button functions
- Preset popular shortcuts for popular Windows programs
- Slipper shaped and efficient cursor controller with optical sensor at the bottom - natural and intuitive design
- Powered by user-friendly Neuratron™ software - It's a smart mouse (programmable).
- Compatible with Windows 7, Me, 2000, XP, Vista; Apple Mac OS X 10.3 and later
- USB port with optimal mouse resolution of 800 DPI
- Include software CD and detailed manual
- Multi-key finger control is replaced by 1-button control
Avoid carpal tunnel syndrome and mouse induced Repetitive Stress Injury associated with desktop mice. Using the foot controlled mouse eliminates stress on the delicate hand-wrist area by moving mouse control to the feet. This prevents awkward wrist, elbow, and shoulder positioning before chronic pain develops. It also eliminates wasteful, repetitive "keyboard-to-mouse" hand movements increasing productivity. With the foot controlled mouse, you can have complete control of the cursor without having to take your hands off the keyboard, or your eyes off the monitor.
The foot controlled mouse is a two part system: one for cursor control ("slipper"), the other for mouse clicks and shortcuts (the "pedal"). The slipper shaped cursor controller is easy to use and efficient. With an elastic strap and velcro ends, it fits any size foot. The two-level pedal buttons mimic all regular mouse clicks but can also be programmed with any customized shortcuts (as many as 10 shortcuts for each program). It arrives preset with many popular shortcuts selected from widely used programs.