- Sounder Sleep
- Reduced Snoring
- Stop Sneezing
- Reduce nighttime allergies & asthma attacks
- Strengthen your immune system
- Reduced coughing and wheezing
- Eliminate dry mouth and runny nose
Who should consider the Allergy Machine?
- Allergy and asthma sufferers
- Those highly reactive to dust, pollen and other allergens
- People close to trees and plants, populated areas, farms, cities and roads
Why is the Allergy Air Purifier the best choice?
- Designed specifically for allergy and asthma relief
- Special filtration for removing allergens, chemicals and gases from the air
- Removes viruses and bacteria
- Quickly stops sneezing, coughing and stuffy noses related to seasonal and annual air problems
- Will cleanse the air for areas up to 1500 sq ft
All replacement filters have up to a 5 year life expectancy.
Replacement filter forAustin Air Allergy Machine Air Purifier.
The Austin Air Allergy Machine HEGA Filterintegrates technology developed by the military, a military grade carbon cloth for removing odors and gases. The Austin Air Allergy Machine HEGA Filter combines this cloth with an outer filter called a Highly Efficient Particulate Arresting (HEPA) filter that traps airborne particles, including dirt, lint, and hair. This combination removes and absorbs the smallest of airborne particles and chemical gas contaminants.The Austin Air Allergy Machine HEGA Filter integration design is called the High Efficiency Gas Absorption (HEGA) filter. Harmful airborne particles are removed 99.97% of the time for particles as small as 0.3 microns and 95% for minute particles down to .1 microns.