- Includes Anti-Fatigue Mat for added comfort
- Height-adjustable Pivoting Seat Leg
- Gas Piston Cylinder rated to hold up to 300 lbs.
- Leg Bushings provide smooth leg extension
- Leg Base Shroud limits side-to-side movement
- Leg Base houses patent-pending leg/base joint
- Leg Pivot Joint has a range of motion 15° laterally and from 5° forward of vertical to 90° forward for storage
- Wheels for easy portability
- Can comfortably accommodate a person ranging in height from 4’11” to 6’10”
- Anti fatigue mat included with each seat
- Some assembly required – ships flat
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Finishes: Seat base options: Matte Black or Glacier White
- Seat cushion options: Black, Chili Pepper, Citrus, Nubuck Black
- Shortest position L 37” x W 25.5” x H 31”
- Tallest position L 45” x W 25.5” x H 41”
The Locus Seat is a radical redesign of the traditional office chair. You don’t sit on the Locus Seat; you lean into it. When you do, your body is supported in a relaxed upright position. This award-winning ergonomic seat is designed to adjust to every move you make, while maintaining equilibrium between your back and core muscles. As you work your body is effortlessly active. Your circulation increases. Your major muscles are relaxed yet engaged, significantly reducing the risk of “sitting disease” or the fatigue brought on by standing. It’s the perfect balance between sitting and standing.
The Locus Leaning Seat comes with an Anti-Fatigue Mat.