- Sounder Sleep
- Reduced Snoring
- Stop Sneezing
- Reduce nighttime allergies & asthma attacks
- Strengthen your immune system
- Reduced coughing and wheezing
- Eliminate dry mouth and runny nose
Who should consider the Austin Air Baby's Breath?
- Families looking for healthy, fresh, clean air
- Those with slight sensitivities to airborne particles and gases
- People close to farms, cities and roads
Why is the Austin Baby's Breath the best choice?
- Very effective at removing particles in the air including dust, pollens and smoke elements
- Great at removing chemicals and gases from the air
- Removes viruses and bacteria
- Designed for removing air pollutants and delivering the freshest of air in smaller areas
- Will cleanse the air for areas up to 700 sq ft
Below are the accessories used with this unit:
All replacement filters have up to a 5 year life expectancy.
Replacement filter for Austin Air Baby's Breath Air Purifier (HM200).
The Austin Air Baby's Breath HM200 Filter is constructed using a true medical High Efficiency Particulate Arresting (HEPA) filter surrounded by a carbon/zeolite mixture capable of absorbing odors and gases. HEPA filters remove 99.97 percent of all particles down to 0.3 microns in size and 0.1 microns 95 percent. This filter fits into all the junior size Austin Air Purifiers, sometimes referred to a HealthMate Air Purifiers.