- 24 relegendable keys
- Suitable for handheld, desktop, or mounted use
- Addressable blue and red backlighting for each key
- 5.8” x 3.8” x 0.94” (147mm x 97mm x 24mm)
- Includes TrueCOM programming software for Windows
- 24 dedicated keys in a compact footprint with serial or USB connection to computer.
- Replace legacy serial keypads sending ASCII to a COM port.
The XK-24 offers twenty-four programmable keys to trigger macros, shortcuts, and applications, select tools or open files or directories. With a co-injected case equally suitable for handheld or desktop applications, the XK-24 provides a versatile control box for any computer driven application. Use key blockers and tall or wide keycaps to instantly customize the XK-24 for your specific requirements. Detachable feet give the XK-24 a slight angle to make the key legends easier to read. Repositioning keys and feet allow the XK-24 to assume a "landscape" orientation with four rows and six columns.