- Switch input and a Y break-out cable allows for separate left and right clicking switches
- Reflective dots: includes 26 reflective dots
- Gravity: click on hard to hit icons and check boxes by snapping and optionally sticking the cursor to them.
- Hot Keys: re-map keys from their keyboard and assign them to emulate the Left, Right and Middle mouse buttons
- On-screen keyboard*: type hands-free
- Dwell-clicking*: left click, double click, drag and right click by holding the cursor still over an icon or button
- SmartNav 4: EG - The SmartNav 4: EG is the best solution available for Carpel Tunnel Syndrome, Tendonitis, Repetitive Strain Injury, and other wrist strain related problems.
- SmartNav 4: AT - The SmartNav 4:AT package is the total hands-free mouse alternative for people with ALS, spinal cord injuries such as quadriplegia, muscular dystrophy, and other special needs. The ideal solution for Assistive Technology applications as it provides everything needed to have complete control of your computer without the need for hands.
- Optional Accessories:
- Reflective Dots: This clear plastic sheet includes twenty 1/3 inch dots and six 1/2" by 1/2" squares. These dots are made from 3m reflective material, with a reusable sticky backing.
- Reflective Rings: Flexible rubber rings, sold in pairs, fit easily on your finger. The SmartNav Reflective Ring lets you control your computer’s cursor without taking your hands off the keyboard.
- SmartNav Hat: This stylish and functional flight-style hat removes the need for reflective targets. With sewn-in tracking surfaces on the brim and back, the SmartNav Hat improves the ease-of-use and accuracy of your SmartNav.
- Hand Switch: A one-button ability switch plugs into the EG and AT SmartNav devices to provide remote clicking capability.
- Voice Clicking: Voice activated clicking allows you to issue mouse clicks and commands by speaking to your computer. Simply say ‘left click’ and a left click will be performed.
NaturalPoint’s SmartNav allows for complete hands-free computer control. Precise cursor control can be achieved with the use of a reflective marker and subtle head movements.
Simply mount the SmartNav to your computer monitor, laptop or AAC device. Plug the device into a USB port and use the included software to customize your settings for maximum control. The SmartNav will track the reflective marker on your forehead, glasses, microphone or baseball cap.