- Smart Fit Adjustability for effortless, customizable adjustment
- Soft Touch Keys reduces the risk of repetitive stress injuries
- The keyboard is solid and secure, yet very easy to tent and adjust
- Patented lever locking system
- Plug and Play for PC and Mac - no software or driver installation required
- Compatible with Windows 10, Vista, XP, 2000, Mac OS 10.4 and newer
- Dimensions when closed: 16.25" W x 3.75" D x 1.25" H
- Dimensions when fully opened: 18" W x 7-10" D x 4.5" H
- Infinite range of adjustment for wrist splay in horizontal plane: 0°-30°
- Infinite range of adjustment for wrist splay in vertical tenting: 0°-30°
The Goldtouch V2 Adjustable Keyboard is the updated version of the popular Goldtouch Adjustable Keyboard, available for plug and play on PC and Mac. Goldtouch’s latest ergonomic split keyboard features effortless adjustability, comfortable soft-touch keys, and a higher range of user-configured horizontal and vertical adjustment. The Goldtouch V2 Adjustable Keyboard offers the essential ergonomic features available from the original Goldtouch Keyboard along with new updates to promote a healthier and more natural typing position. The Goldtouch V2 is the only fully adjustable ergonomic plug and play keyboard available for both PC and Mac platforms – there’s no software or driver required for installation. Just plug it in and start typing.
Its customizable split design makes the Goldtouch V2 a perfect fit for a wide range of users seeking a more comfortable typing option and easy adjustability that can't be found in standard keyboards. The Goldtouch V2’s intuitive design allows users to customize and adjust the keyboard’s position without the need for other attachments or accessories. It’s easy to tailor the Goldtouch V2’s angle and position to best suit your hands and wrists, as it offers a 0-30 degree horizontal adjustment as well as a 0-30 degree vertical tenting adjustment. Research has shown that this type of adjustment can help prevent and reduce the discomfort of repetitive stress injuries including Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.