- Ideal Slope: 66 degree slope creates optimal comfort and hand/wrist positioning.
- Flange Accessory: Detachable Ergo-grip flange keeps palm off the surface of the desk.
- Comfortable Feel: Anti-slip texture grip and rubberized coating provide maximum comfort.
- Forward/Back Keys: Page forward or Page back with convenient thumb keys.
- Adjustable Weights: Four detachable 5g block weights for customized weighting.
- Plug & Play: Insert the USB cable into an open USB port and begin mousing.
- Sizing: Users with hands up to 7.5" can comfortably use this mouse. If the attachment flange accessory is added, users with hands up to 8" can comfortably use this mouse.
- Available in wired and wireless
- Right handed
- Features 1000, 1500, 2000, and 2500 DPI optical resolution.
- The Wired Cable length is 6' 3.8125" / 1.93 m
- Supports Windows PC, Mac, and various flavors of LINUX without requiring 3rd party drivers. All six buttons on the mouse are programmable and can be programmed to a special function after installing the software using the link below. The software is unnecessary unless the user wants to customize the button functions. Without the software, the buttons work as specified. www.goldtouch.com/support/software/SVButtonProg.ZIP
- Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Mac, Linux
- Dimensions: Length: 4.3125 inches (6.375 inches with flange attachment) / 10.95 cm (16.19 cm with flange attachment) x Width: 3.125 inches (4 inches with flange attachment) / 7.94 cm (10.16 cm with flange attachment) x Height: 3.25 inches / 8.26 cm
- Weight: 4.5 ounces (6 ounces with flange attachment) / .13 kg (.17 kg with flange attachment)
The revolutionary Goldtouch Semi-Vertical Mouse empowers users to enjoy maximum ergonomic comfort with precise accuracy. The Goldtouch Semi-Vertical Mouse was created with an optimal slope of 66 degrees for the user who wants a mouse that is midway between a traditional ergonomic mouse and vertical mouse. Unlike vertical mice, you'll have the power of gravity on your side when it comes to clicking, so you won't have to use as much movement between the thumb and fingers (which in turn can require more pinching of your muscles and nerves). Users with hands up to 7.5" can comfortably use this mouse. If the attachment flange accessory is added, users with hands up to 8" can comfortably use this mouse.