- Seven powerful buttons offer easy use right out of the box: The RollerMouse Free2 offers two easy options for left clicking - either push down on the navigation bar itself, or click the large left button in the button control area. Additional button functions include the traditional right click, a single touch double click button, a scroll wheel, a scroll lock, and copy and paste buttons.
- RollerMouse eliminates reaching for a traditional mouse, relieving neck, shoulder and elbow pain
- Promotes the equal use of both hands, reducing the risk of injuring your dominant “mousing” hand
- Equally perfect for desktop or laptop computers: The RollerMouse Free2 fits snuggly up against either your keyboard or laptop computer, and its slim, portable design fits easily into a laptop bag.
- Gel palm rests: Opt to use the soft wrist rests for additional support or detach them if you have less space to work.
- Plug and play compatibility: The Rollermouse Free2 is compatible with PC (XP and newer) and MAC OS; it hooks up to a computer with a USB connector.
- Dimensions: 15" W x 3.5" D x 1.25" H
- Color: Black or White
- FREE FREIGHT
The RollerMouse Free2 is the latest generation of central pointing devices by Contour Design. The RollerMouse Free2 has a fully open cursor control bar with fourteen inches of bar access, double the access of the RollerMouse Pro. The RollerMouse Free2 is more compact, a full five inches shorter from side to side, making it more compatible with a laptop computer. Contour Design’s RollerMouse Free2 ergonomic mouse encourages the equal use of both your hands. With the mouse buttons centered beneath the keyboard home keys, mouse control is equidistant from either hand, allowing you to keep your elbows comfortably by your side supporting a beneficial ergonomic posture. The RollerMouse Free2 is small enough so it can easily be carried in your computer bag.
There is no gripping necessary with the RollerMouse Free2 computer mouse, thus avoiding the threat of Repetitive Strain Injuries (RSI) such as Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and Tendonitis. The RollerMouse Free2 is controlled with the use of an unflexed hand, so you do not clutch or grip the mousing device.Your fingertips roll a narrow bar both up and down and from side to side to navigate the cursor over the entire screen, with little friction or resistance.
The RollerMouse Free2 has been designed to fit right below your keyboard and/or laptop. Ambidextrous use is encouraged and easily accomplished with your command buttons literally at your fingertips, for both hands. This places the mousing controls just a few inches below the home keys, keeping your hands within a small work area, eliminating large reaching motions as well as asymmetrical reaching. The RollerMouse Free2 stops and prevents pain from Repetitive Strain Injuries. Computer users no longer reach twelve to eighteen inches to the side to navigate a traditional mouse, which prevents pain in the neck and shoulder areas. With no hand gripping, hand strain is reduced. The central navigation and button controls promote the use of both hands, which is a substantial ergonomic benefit.