- The Laptop Desk 2.0 allows you to use it as a desktop stand as well as a lap desk.
- Choose from 1 of 5 positions for ergonomically comfortable typing angles.
- Position your keyboard on an incline to reduce shoulder and back strain.
- Raise the screen level by 3 1/4 inch close to eye level to reduce neck strain.
- A super-grip feature has 35 square inches of non-slip rubber anchoring your notebook.
- These rubber anchors also help ventilate your notebook, allowing the cooling fan to turn on less often.
- A generous work area that holds a notebook with room to spare for a mouse and a cell phone.
- Dimensions: Opened: 20-3/8"L x 11-1/16"W 1/4" thick - Closed: 10-5/8" L x 11-1/16" W x 5/8" thick.
- Color: Graphite
The Laptop Desk may be used as a desktop stand as well as a lap desk. Choose from 5 positions to create ergonomically comfortable typing angles while reducing neck, shoulder and back strain.